[nagdu] Snow Dogs and Happy Holidays

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:18:47 UTC 2008

Hi every one,  I have the dogs that could handle the snow,but no snow! I
would love to hook my huskies up to a sled and let them run full speed
ahead. I know they would love it also.    I can't really say I miss the
cold,but would  not mind it if it snowed here . There is snow  up in the
White Mountains now but I am down here in Tucson and we are still fairly
warm, in the 60s today.We have had snow in Tucson, but it is very rare.
Anne , does Panda have to wear special shoes for the ice and snow?Caroling
with Panda sounds like such fun. I went shopping the other day and worked
Nala. I put reindeer antlers on her and she loved it. She strutted around
the store and any time some one commented , she wagged her tail and smiled
at them. I wish every one and their families,their dogs and "canes", Best
wishes for the holidays, and also for the New Year. Stay warm and cozy,
Mardi and Nala,semi-retired,Wanagi,gdit,Tokala,part time guide and Zak,
sdit.PS Remington says Hi!