[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 1 16:38:06 UTC 2009

Hi Margo,
I'd bring a variety of clothes for different weather.  April in the
Northeast can be rather iffy - transitional from winter to spring.  It has
been known to even snow in April!

Expect rainy cool weather as well as warm sunny weather.  And anything in
between.

I was in a May class and we had a variety of weather - including a small
tornado was spotted nearby the campus. A tree fell on a kennel under
construction on the campus.  For clothes I brought slacks, short-sleeve
tops, plenty of socks and comfortable shoes. I brought some sweatshirts to
layer up if needed. Bring a hat to cover your ears because there can be some
pretty stiff, cold winds in Morristown. Springtime can be quite rainy as
well.  So, be sure to bring good raingear as you will work in the pouring
rain as well.

Hope this helps - Spring and Fall are hard seasons to plan for because you
can get any kind of weather and you need to be prepared for it.  I think
Seeing Eye still has a closet full of jackets and stuff for the people who
are caught without proper clothing!

Regards and have fun,

Linda and Landon