[nagdu] issue with building

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 01:28:23 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    Perhaps one of the legal eagles on this list will correct me if I am
wrong, but the term "reasonable accomodation" is from Title I of the ADA and
applies to employment issues. It is my understanding that the FHA and Titles
II & III of the ADA refer to a "modification of policies, practices, and
procedures". This is what Marsha is asking for, a modification of the
policy, practice, or procedure of the HOA. HTH!

Marion