[nagdu] Weather in Morristown

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:48:19 UTC 2009

Paulene from The Seeing Eye has a chart that has the average weather
temps on it for many different times of the year. I know because I
called her last August to see what the temps were going to be while I
was there in class, and she read them off from her chart. Pretty nifty
to have such a thing. I guess many other people want to know the same
things, grin.

When I was at Seeing Eye for my first dog, I went from the end of May
through June. That weather was okay, but it did start to get rather
humid toward the end of my stay. For the last guide last year, I
really enjoyed the 60-76 degree temps in September. It did start to
warm up by the end of the time there, but "warm" to me is in the 85
degrees area. It started getting up there and the people at my table
during meals were complaining that it was getting hot. I finally said
something like, "Guys, you don't know what hot is. Come down to
Austin; that's hot, especially now in September. Heck, it doesn't cool
down till sometime in October even."

Wayne

Wayne