[nagdu] HOUSING & DOG GUIDES

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 11:29:34 UTC 2009

Susan & Lora,
    Even after a person gets a dog, it is a clear violation of the Fair
Housing Act to discriminate against a disabled person, so it is never an
issue! Civil rights are civil rights! Again, I always ask the question, "If
this were a matter of race, would the same question be asked?" In other
words, if you were black, hispanic, or Arabic, would you be asking, "Should
I tell the housing manager about my race?"

Fraternally,
Marion