[nagdu] Compare and contrast

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Apr 20 20:14:42 UTC 2009

Thanks Tina. I think most folks would find that an acceptable policy. I
don't believe we make copies of your cards at GDf when you arrive, at least
we haven't in the past, unless you are a veteran, but we do certainly ask to
let us know that you do have some type of insurance or other arrangements
when you arrive.

I think Seeing eye and other schools do the same as the centers, making
copies of the cards upon arrival.

I'm sure the schools that do ask for policy info on the initial application
have some reason and yes, I'd love to know the reasoning, not to criticize,
but to understand why at that point rather than another in the process.