[nagdu] Compare and contrast

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:35:11 UTC 2009

Good afternoon, my name is Carlos J montas, and I am currently in training
at the Louisiana center for the blind. I also have my guide dog with me
Lionel from the seeing eye. Upon arrival at the center, the medical
insurance information is provided so that the staff can know what to do in
case of a medical emergency. Know information needs to be provided about pet
insurance for your dog for example. I would be happy to answer any other
questions. Original Message -----