[nagdu] Guide dogs that also alert to other medical conditions

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 03:35:27 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,  I have 3 dogs that alert to my seizures. Max, who was career
changed, because he could not handle being out in public, started to alert
after I kept him. Nala does also, and Wanagi has recently started alerting
me. May be Shaman will pick up on it, who knows? I have started a Blog about
the training of my dogs. My wheelchair is broken down again, so Shaman's
training is on hold.He has some kind of an allergy so we have been to the
vet for tests. He is scratching and chewing himself, and he has shed out so
much that his beautiful coat is now so thin and his beautiful plumed tail
looks pitiful. I have changed his food to Lamb and rice and he is on
Benadryl.He is also on a suppliment to help stop the shedding. I am hoping
it is just a seasonal allergy. I hope his coat grows back soon. Have a great
day,  Mardi and Nala,semi-retired and Shaman,gdit

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/