[nagdu] Ownership Rights

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Sun Aug 9 06:51:30 UTC 2009

Hi all,
When I went to Leader to obtain my first guide, monty, in june of last year,
we were told, and had to sign papers stating that after two years, we could
apply to have ownership transfered from Leader to us as handlers.  I even
received a letter in July of this year stating that I was, "half way to
ownership."  They asked for updated vet records, and for me to call in to my
graduate rep and give them a report about how monty was working out.  In
short, LDB retains ownership of each dog for two years after the team is
sent home...
Marty and Leader Dog Monty