[nagdu] Gabe is 3 years old

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:37:46 UTC 2009

Sue's one of The Seeing Eye instructors, and the one that I kidded in
class about her northeastern accent and how she pronounced the word
"sausage." Those were fun times. She wasn't my trainer, which was
probably good since my dog would have been turning circles in her
excitement each time she saw her. It was hard at times keeping Gucci
on task, especially since Sue was the one that trained her.

Wayne