[nagdu] NAGDU project?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 01:29:46 UTC 2009

Dear Dan and All,
    CPAP stand for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. A CPAP machine
delivers air under a specific pressure to keep one's airway open, allowing
the subject to breathe without snoring and without obstructing the
airway,which can cause low O2 levels and fatigue. It sure has made a
difference in my energy level since I began using one. It has also made a
difference in my wife's energy level, as she is able to sleep through the
night! (smile)

Fraternally yours,
Marion