[nagdu] reminders from the moderator

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Aug 26 13:19:52 UTC 2009

Hello all!

It is time once again for me to remind everyone that this list is intended for the discussion of guide dogs.   Occasionally discussions may include general blindness topics or discussions of other types of service animals.  However recently it seems that there is little discussion of guide dogs and a whole lot of posts about topics that don't directly pertain to guide dogs.

I appreciate your cooperation in getting the list back on track with topics about guide dogs.

Thank you,
Julie Johnson
list moderator