[nagdu] tripping on bones

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:24:40 UTC 2009

Allison,

My dogs eat a raw diet and chew big knuckle bones for a treat.  They
have been taught where to chew their bones and that they are not to
remove their bone from that location.  I did this by putting them in
their spot with the bone and taking it away if they moved and only
giving it back when they went back to their eating spot.  Now they
will all line up, take their bone and go to their designated spot to
chew it.  Only one of my dogs likes nylabones and she chews it in the
same place as she does her raw meaty bones.

Good luck!

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss