[nagdu] FW: CAGDU monthly conference call.

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 12:35:38 UTC 2009

Tina,
    I am excited to see that our California division is doing some
progressive things, such as holding meetings via teleconference! I will do
my best to attend this meeting in order to learn more about what our
colleagues on the left coast are up to!
    I also see by your signature that you are now the Vice President of the
California Association of Guide Dog Users! Congratulations! Would you please
send me the contact information for all of your Board of Directors? Please
use my NAGDU account for this purpose

President @NFB-NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion