[nagdu] confirm cases of dogs getting swine flu from humans

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 03:09:51 UTC 2009

Ginger,
    Thank you very much for this information. The CDC is certainly the type
of authoritative source I was seeking to confirm this information. As an
individual involved in research and writing, citing credible authoritative
sources is something I feel is very important. Unfortunately, the media is
not one I consider a credible, authoritative source, as I have frequently
seen them get it wrong! (smile) I appreciate the citation.

Fraternally yours,
Marion