[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:44:25 UTC 2009

If there is certifications for trainers, I don't think the schools
should get to certify their own trainers.  Law firms don't certify
their own lawyers; Hospitals don't certify their own doctors.  I also
don't know how fair it would be to owner trainers if the programs were
the ones certifying them.  I can say that as an OT myself, I'm not
comfortable with this at all.

Oh and PWD is person with a disability, or Portuguese Water dog, you
take your pick.
LOL
Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss