[nagdu] Prong collars.

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sun Dec 27 16:59:14 UTC 2009

Fidelco gave me a tripple crown collar- one step down from prong. Still has
the prongs on it but it looks more discrete (it's plastic rather than metal)
and it also looks like a band that goes around my girl's neck rather than
the conventional prong collar. You can google it and find them.
Unfortunately, Fidelco doesn't sell them anymore.
Hope and Beignet