[nagdu] Prong collars.

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 05:57:31 UTC 2009

 Ahhhhh the constant whining dog it is a bother i know - I train service dogs for the disabled and we released an ENTIRE litter for this - try  a squirt bottle with half water half vinegar in it  spray twards his mouth if you  can see it  or in that general directin when he wines  he MAY quit the behavior  if that dosent work try the remote citronella collar where you control it when he whines you hit the button and correct him - its just an opinion  but thats what i would try before a prong