[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Feb 12 17:44:16 UTC 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 12:40 PM, Marion & Martin wrote:

> Buddy or Julie,
>   What is the difference between the "American" Style and the sport
> harness? I think I have the sport harness.

 From the descriptions, the American one is like what you'd get at
school, with a chest strap across the front and a martingale between
the front legs, handle attaching at the shoulders and running through
two ears on the back strap. The sport harness has the handle attaching
to the back strap, with two straps going over the shoulders and
meeting up with a martingale in a Y shape. Sounds like more for a dog
to pull into to me.