[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 18:52:15 UTC 2009

Buddy,

I have the sport harness and love it.  I've never tried the American style,
but my main concern was with my Poodle's long neck, low trachea and
high-stepping shoulder action.  I have the shoulder straps pretty long so
they join the martingale nearer her sternum for better weight distribution
in pulling.  Julie was really great about working with me on getting that
right, and answered slews of fretful questions about the comfort of my sweet
precious.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney