[nagdu] Dogs and Water

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 21:49:04 UTC 2009

I have a tiny water dish I bought at a pet supply store, holds about 2 cups
when full.  It fits easily into my book bag with everything else, and I just
carry it with me all summer.
In an emergency, I use the little collapsible one I carry in my purse, but
would rather not, as I need to dry it out when we return home.
Susan & Rhoda