[nagdu] Fw: guide dogs on our cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 02:08:49 UTC 2009

I am forwarding what Norwegian Cruise Lines has told me, also one of my
dearest friends that used to live in St. Maareten she use to run restaurants
for people she lived there for about 5 years and met her husband there and
said that they don't have any issues with guide dogs.

But please post the our nagdu website these items for future members or
people just interested.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3