[nagdu] interesting experience with Frontier Airlines

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jul 7 05:51:56 UTC 2009

Hi,
I recently booked a flight with JetBlue and I did it all online. There was
no place to state if I was traveling with a service dog or not.  So, I guess
they'll find out when I show up with Landon (grin!).

Someone mentioned about their e-ticket going away.  What happened?  I did
print out my reservation and payment and the confirmation number.  I'll call
the airline shortly before my trip to make sure all is well and there isn't
any flight changes. This is the first time I've booked my own flight either
online or in person.  I guess I just bring the paper I printed out to the
airport with me and get the boarding pass there.  I do not travel much at
all so that's why I look dumb about it (grin!).

Cheers,

Linda and Landon