[nagdu] [Seeingeye-l] young dogs slowing down in the summer heat

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Thu Jul 9 00:08:31 UTC 2009

Hi;
ro is a young dog and she starts out pretty good, then slows after about a
mile. I hup her and she does better sometimes, but at other times, even when
it's not too hot, she just slows down. Except when we take our pet dog with
us, then she's like a rocket. Smile. She does walk faster with the boots but
she will always be a moderate walker unless another dog is with us or if
sshe is in a new place.She gets bored with our regular routes and just
moseys along.
Good luck.
annie & Ro