[nagdu] Dog Massage at NAGDU Seminar

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 11 02:21:39 UTC 2009

I never actually met the woman with the guide horse, but knew where they
were because I could definitely smell horse.
The first time we were near each other, I thought maybe it was my
imagination, or that I was getting a whiff of horse from the carriage horses
that are frequently available in downtown areas of major cities.
Then somebody told me there was a woman with a guide horse.  I wondered
whether it might be Anne and Panda.
I would have loved to have a conversation, but the moments passed, and I
didn't get the opportunity.
Susan & Rhoda