[nagdu] traveling at convention with a cane versus a dog

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 11 03:16:05 UTC 2009

I'm not going to say anything  about whether or not to take a dog to a
convention, but I will say that traveling with a dog verses a cane is very
different for me.  When I go somewhere a lot, Lexia learns to take me from
one point to the next, such as from the elevator to the doors out.  Without
her, it takes a little extra thought.

Nicole