[nagdu] Next year's convention

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jul 11 22:47:09 UTC 2009

Hi, guys, Dan W. and His Royal Goofiness, Carter Dog.

I'm glad to hear everything went so well and I look forward to listening to
the on demand Nagdu meeting.
Something caught my eye...you mentioned Steve Obremsky.
Does any one know if that's the Steve Obremsky who was from Maine and worked
in Florida, former director of NAC?
If so, he was my Braille teacher way back when.  Of course, I'm not sure if
it's the same guy, so Jenine or someone let me know.

if its the same guy. I've been trying to get in touch.  If not, well, he
still might be an interesting guy to be in touch with anyway--smile.

Cordially,

Dan W.