[nagdu] Dog Massage at NAGDU Seminar

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:19:47 UTC 2009

Most camera phones these days can take pictures without need of a
special service from the provider. The big deal is finding where the
phone stores the pictures with My Computer or Windows Explorer.
However, these days, when you connect a device, most computers will
pop up a dialog box asking what you want to do, and one of the options
is to view the files on that particular device, so I guess that solves
that issue. Then it's just a matter of select copy and paste, or cut
and paste if you want to gain some room on your phone. If you send the
photos via text message or email to someone, or post them online from
your phone, then you'll be charged by the provider. Fees for plans or
individual text/multimedia messages and web usage can vary with the
provider.

Hth,
Wayne