[nagdu] New dog, ear infections, and the runs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 22:41:21 UTC 2009

Lora,

That's what we've been using.  The dogs are doing great on it, with
noticeable differences over the last 5 or 6 months that they've been on it.
DD even forgets to grumble about the cost these days.  /grin/  The
difference is most noticeable in his dog, who is trim and fit and much less
edgey (which still leaves room for edginess, I'm afraid), and her coat is
now fantastic.  So she's converted him.  Mitzi's coat has regained its
shine, and she definitely has more energy than she did on the cheap stuff.
/grin/

Good luck and happy travels with Trice!

Tami Smith-Kinney