[nagdu] making a plan for your dog

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 21:43:46 UTC 2009

Hi.  so, you put this in writing.  I always go for the logistics things.
Where are you placing this written document so that people can easily find
it?  In other words, how would people know where to find this document?  Do
you have designated individuals who will know where this document is?

People are available to care for Arrow, the vet can board him, people know
to call The Seeing Eye if necessary.  I probably should have a more
structured plan but think my partner could deal with the situation, but, I
probably should have a document.  Is this document part of something else or
just by itself and what did you call it?

Margoa nd Arrow