[nagdu] My new dog

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 00:34:08 UTC 2009

Funny Wayne,

One of the first dates my husband and I went on without my dog. We were
tandem biking. Garry was guiding my and we hit a curb at slightly different
times so I was stepping down before I knew it was there. I immediately said
"Pfui" without thinking. Garry turned and said to me "and I don't go on
command". I blushed then, but now it's funny.