[nagdu] transportation

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 3 00:56:34 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I can't answer the question since nothing has been put into the bulletin.
When I leave the dog home folks want to know why I did this, even down
to the deacon asking.
SO I don't feel it is a dog problem,
It is a problem for folks to want to make a commitment.
I just have to be understanding that insurance is so expensive that is
why we can't help you to church.
I don't buy this for a minute.
Yes insurance is expensive, this isn't my fault so I won't wear the problem.
It is saying to me, since this is the case, then we need to not worry
about the problem, since you are such an understanding person.
Insurance has to be paid on all cars anyway.
Just my thoughts.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past