[nagdu] Woman with guide dog says civil rights were violated

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 13:49:05 UTC 2009

Wayne,
    I think it is important to educate business owners to their rights under
the ADA, as well! I can, however, see your point that this might raise a
question about whether or not the dog was under control. The statement, in
and of itself, is not incorrect, but may mislead readers to believe there
was some issue that caused the restaurant to deny access.The article also
seems to represent the handler in a confrontational position, not the best
place to be from the start if you are to protect your civil rights!

Marion