[nagdu] Woman with guide dog says civil rights were violated

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:30:48 UTC 2009

Regarding wording of the dog's school, I almost wonder if the whole
incident might have gone differently if the woman had said initially
that she was using a Seeing eye dog. All debate of the true school
affiliation aside, the manager originally asked her if it was a Seeing
Eye dog. Makes me wonder if the whole deal might have gone differently
if she had just answered, "Yes," swallowed her true school name and
related pride, and just gone along with that. After all, as we've
discussed, the average person knows what a Seeing Eye dog is.

Wayne