[nagdu] Lines in the sand?

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Jun 16 01:45:32 UTC 2009

Hi Joy and all,

Yes, Leader has always taught us about keeping a parking schedule and now
you do pick up from the very beginning.  That wasn't always the case.  The
first time I was there nearly 18 years ago, they didn't teach us very well
how to pick up.  I was very happy when I went back 4 years ago and they
pretty much expected you to pick up after your own dog from the get go.  I
had brought some baggies along just in case I needed them, but it turned out
I didn't.  They had 2 big rolls of bags by the lounge, so you had no excuse
not to have one on you.

As for walking parkers, yes, both my dogs have done that from time to time.
What I usually do when Sunny wants to get up and move before she's
completely done, I'll pull up on the leash near her collar a bit, and that
usually stops her from moving.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.