[nagdu] transportation

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jun 17 20:31:42 UTC 2009

Tami has some great points here.
Another thing to think about, and I'm not saying you're doing this Dar,
but are you a pleasant person to transport? Are you ready on time? Do
you enjoy the company of the people you're with?
Hubby and I have provided transportation for a few folks, and to put it
bluntly, it sucked. We were treated like a taxi service. One woman
refused to speak to me. I suspect she hada hearing loss, but still. She
could have at least been pleasant. She also wasn't ready on time,
despite me calling her to say "We're on our way". Another time, we
offered to treat a guy to dinner. He refused and then went on about how
busy he was. Then he said "I'm going to go running" and his attitude was
like "Thanks for the ride, suckers!".
What I'm getting at is be a pleasant person without sacrificing your own
principles and dignity, and things will come together.
Beyond that, I can't offer any more suggestions.