[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Jun 17 21:09:21 UTC 2009

Rebecca,

Sadly, yes, some people do say that they will do things however they see fit
once home, and actually do.

Granted, I may not agree with every training technique used and I may know
of some easier or different ways to do things and try them once home, for
those first few months I'm going to try to do things the way the dog
understands. Dogs like rules and boundaries and routines.

Remember too that if you just toss out all rules from the school, do
whatever you want, have problems then blame the school, no school has to
take you back for another dog.

I heard someone once say that everyone is entitled to a guide dog. I'd say
that everyone is entitled to try to work with a guide dog.