[nagdu] CRUISING

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 05:35:37 UTC 2009

try searching thru your web browser   crusing with a service dog  it will come up as cruise critic  they will have ALL the info you need there on their boards  and Roz who runs the board with her black lab service dog knows all the ins and outs of what you will need to sail to those places and how long each thing takes youll need  import permits etc  tell Roz cari and Denver sent you its a great place to chat cruises dogs and get info !!!! good luck and happy sailing