[nagdu] Sun Tran Bus Co.

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 7 22:37:49 UTC 2009

    Marty,
    I know Merry sent you a message earlier, but please give me a call when
you can to talk about this. Even though the driver didn't do it, he asked
that a patron do it on his behalf. As the operator of the bus and,
therefore, as an agent of the company, his actions, I believe could him
complicit. If your state has service animal protection legislation, it may
be something the law enforcement agency could investigate. The company may
claim they have no recordings, but law enforcement may be able to sub poena
them if the company is unwilling to cooperate because they may be liable.
Again, please give me a call!

Fraternally,
Marion
813-626-2789