[nagdu] has anyone done this??

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 20:55:48 UTC 2009

yes I've done that before.  I was going with my mother to talk with her
group about guide dogs and when we got out of the car I realized his leash
was no where to be found!  His harness was on though, I did remember that.
I used my belt around the chest strap of his harness so I had some control
and he couldn't get away from me.  It worked out fine, but then he is a
pretty mellow guy any way.  I've also done it many times but as soon as I no
its not on him I have to come back inside to get it.
Julie Phillipson