[nagdu] question for those of you with some useable vision and thatwork

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 19:05:43 UTC 2009

Hi Lisa,

When I worked at IBM and had no usable vision, I would have to go to other
areas on the floor.  I was very familiar with the area and there was many
times I just left my dog under my desk.  Everyone in the building was aware
of my blindness and I was very aware of my surroundings (kinda like being at
home) so going into another area was no big deal.

At work, I usually kept him tied down out of his harness. This is just what
worked for me.

Merry