[nagdu] Here's your dog!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Mar 14 12:32:55 UTC 2009

Haben,

I love it. Make the announcement. I actually did that yesterday, and thought
of this discussion. I was trying to do 3 things at once, one of which
involved money and signing things, and I had my coat under one arm, the dog,
and a messenger bag. The messenger bag was the smart move as it allowed me
to put all of the smaller bags I'd been collecting things to purchase in
prior to the nightmare that ensued.

I actually let my coat fall beside me, saying, "I'm going to drop my coat
here for a minute and stand on the dog's leash to sign this."

Surprisingly, no one had to tell me that I'd dropped my coat and did I know
that and want it retrieved by them? <grin> Maybe it works.