[nagdu] Seeign Eye meds

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Mon Mar 16 00:57:29 UTC 2009

Hi Wayne,

I think that heartworm meds are more likely to require a prescription because of the danger that can result if the med is given to a dog that already has heartworms.

The med that TSE gave us in January, 2008, is Tri-Heart Plus.

Here is the Tri-Heart page from a web site I have used in the past (though not actually for Tri-Heart):

http://www.entirelypets.com/triheartmain.html?gclid=CPjExLWeppkCFQG7GgodDiv5pg

I have used Heartgard and Interceptor, and both worked well. They do require prescriptions.

HTH,

Angie