[nagdu] Tenant Rights

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Tue Mar 17 19:54:30 UTC 2009

Hi Marion,
Reading this e-mail, I thought of something that happened when I was getting
my first dog in 1973.  When I was on my way to the school from the airport,
the trainer, who was driving me, asked off=handedly if I minded if I had a
black roomate.  I was quite surprized at this question and I answered that I
didn't care what color my roommate was as long as they were nice.  The black
lady and I got along very well and we had alot of fun together.

Marion, it was nice talking to you on the phone yesterday.  I left a messege
with Mrs. Maurer and I am waiting for her to get back to me.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon