[nagdu] toy suggestions?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:05:44 UTC 2009

Gucci has one now that she absolutely loves. It's a ball with a bell
inside of it. The ball is made of rubber that's perhaps half an inch
thick or more all over. It's a good tug toy when she's feeling tuggish
with me or another family member. It's large and thick enough that she
won't tear it up. The ball has holes all over it's surfice, so you
definitely know when it's bouncing around. I got it from the GDUI
catelog for $15 I believe. She's enjoyed it so much that I got her one
for my parent's house in Dallas, so now she has one there and one at
my apartment.

Wayne