[nagdu] Warning about Nylabone

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:18:26 UTC 2009

Hi every one,   I came across several articles on the Internet about
problems with Nylabone products. Apparently dogs have been chewing off
chunks of these bones ,including the edible ones, ingesting them and it is
causing intestinal blockages.Dogs have had to have major surgery to retrieve
the pieces, and some dogs have died from from ingesting this product.
Apparently the company knows that this product is causing these problems,but
has continued to sell it to the unsuspecting public.  I have gotten rid of
the ones I had,even though my dogs never chewed off any pieces of them. I
would rather be safe than sorry.      Mardi