[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 31 13:09:59 UTC 2009

Hi Margo.
I'm sorry to hear Elmo is retiring, but I'm sure he will enjoy himself.
It's great you found a good home for him, if you can't keep him yourself.
Echo has been retired almost 3 years now.  At first, she wanted to come
with me when I got out the harness, but now she enjoys sleeping in, and
taking walks where she is free to sniff as much as she likes.  And my
husband occasionally sneaks her a nibble from his dinner, which, since
she's retired, I don't object to so much. So, while it's hard, it's nice
to retire a dog who's healthy and able to enjoy a nice retirement of being
a dawg.
Hope all goes well in class.  The end of April might be the nicest time to
be in class in Jersey, except maybe the end of September.  Good luck.
Tracy