[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 20:13:43 UTC 2009

Hope, the first retirement can be the most challenging--when do I retire, is
it time, I don't wan to but I have to, it's sad, I'm crying, I want to go to
class, I'm excited about the new dog, I miss the retired dog a lot, what if
things don't work out, did I do the right thing, I don't know what I'm
doing--all that stuff, but you know what?  We've all been there to one
degree or another and we get through it and we do okay.  just know that your
dog will always have a huge place in your heart and will never leave you
really.

margo and Elmo