[nagdu] Gucci's devotion

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:50:11 UTC 2009

Gucci does well around horses. She really doesn't react much. She
might try and check them out, but not too much other than that. While
doing freelance last fall at Seeing Eye, I went with Ralph and another
student to a nearby farm to expose the dogs to their horses. AS it
turned out, they had very large draft horses. Both dogs, separately,
had times when they stepped up on one of the rails of the wooden fence
to sniff the horse. At the same time, the horse was lowering his head
to check out these much smaller creatures. It was pretty funny. That
was one of those moments I wish I had a picture of, to see two
different species stretching to sniff and check each other out.

Glad to hear Gabers is working out well.

Wayne