[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 24 23:00:28 UTC 2009

I find it interesting that guide dogs in other countries are allowed to run
off leash.  the programs there train a totally reliable recall with a
whistle.

Monty has an amazing recall.  But I really can't claim credit, he came to me
with it.  I've just practiced it.  He has gotten out three times, I think.
I just call him and he comes immediately to me at top speed.

Julie